One dies while playing games on charging mobile


A boy died when he received electric shock at Trishuli chowk of Letang municipality-3 in Morang today.

The deceased has been identified as Saujan Rai, 15, son of Padam Bahadur Rai. According to the State-1 Police Office, Biratnagar, the incident took place when Saujan received electric shock while playing games on charging mobile. Police said that further investigation into the case was underway.

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्
Logo is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry .


सम्पादक/सञ्चालक:- पुनम भट्ट भट्टराई

प्रकाशक:- अशेष भट्टराई

प्रेस प्रतिनिधि:- आशिष भट्टराई

सम्पर्क नं. :- ९८५६०४८८९५

सूचना विभागमा दर्ता नं. : १४०३/०७५-७६

सामाजिक संजाल

©2024 Pokharaaaja